2011年10月23日 星期日

Everything is going so down.

School has started and everything is going really bad... Firstly, I don't get along with my classmates ( Trust me, they even never heard of Twilight, which I personally don't really into.) What they love is some terrible plain songs and err... It is so dull!!! I've never expressed my angry to anyone but RIGHT NOW.. I guess I can't hide it anymore. My seat is in the front. I mean the really front (my seat juts out from others.) plus it is terribly boring(as people around me are definitely not my type) I don't have a friend in my class as all my friends are separated to other classes. I hope nothing can go worser than that. Well.. okay okay I know I'm picky but ... I'm totally not in the mood.  Here's are some picture of what i've done so far...




HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT (: 
and indeed.. these pictures lighten my mood!

3 則留言:

  1. These minis are wonderful, alias as your others are. ;)
    Thankfully, they raise your mood... But do not be upset, new friends come.
    Hugs

    回覆刪除
  2. Love-love-love your flowers! They're always gorgeous.
    And, oh, poor sweetie! I remember I had your same problem back in the days (woah.. I now feel old!). My schoolmates were all decent people, but I just never fitted in!
    Don't sweat it though - school will be over before you even know it! I know that 4-5 years might seem like 'forever' now, but I can tell you, they will pass really quickly. Be strong! :D

    回覆刪除
  3. Thank you soo much Eliana and Stella, it really means a lot to me (:

    回覆刪除