2012年7月13日 星期五

Making Furnitures... miniature CUPBOARD


  I bought a material set from my tutor, Amy a week ago. I started to make the cupboard a while ago and found it quiet difficult as there are a lot of techiques used and the coloring... setting... accuracy of the pieces of wood @@ Crazy lolz. Practically I didn't follow all of the instruction as there are too much haha but here's the final work 

The windows appearantly arent in parallel lines, well, whatsoever, maybe it create a more shabby look 
.giggles.
I did put effort in it but it turns out... well... .JUST PASS. Guess my cutting wood techique still needs improvement.

I put a lovely peonies on the cupboard, turns out pretty nice ^^ I decided in the furture, I'll put my antique jugs and flowers on the cupboard for photo(: 

Tell me what you think (:

沒有留言:

張貼留言