2012年8月20日 星期一

France!

  You haven't seen me for a while ... haha I went for a vacation to France!! This is my second time to France and I still like that place. But some french are quite rude tho... I guess every trips has good memories and bad. 
* * *
Since it's the second time, my dad brought us to somewhere else to St Mont Michel(the last pic)
It is stunning but we spent a lot of time going there so... it's better if you get there by car!




* * *
I bought a beloved things in Paris, France. 
J'adore!!

She is a porcelain doll, I haven't named her yet... I like her so much! To be honest, I was supposed to search for some ''baby-face'' porcelain doll and I found one in the doll museum store in Paris, but sadly, that doll has some flaws on her face which the lady told me that is the last one. So, I went for another (of course i search for different shops) and I found this!! 
xx,
Cheily
Shine Brightly!!
&
May the odds be ever in your favor (from hunger games lolz)



沒有留言:

張貼留言