2015年4月11日 星期六

Update on my collection~ A Midsummer Paris' dream


Dear readers,
 At this time, I should be typing my essay which is due on wednesday. But :p whatsoever, let me finish sharing with you my new work first!
I have made a bicycle with flowers~ Spring! Spring! and some wedding cakes, which are perfect for your french style dollhouse!







I personally like the cake very much ^3^. oh and the little rose aside too!! Love the softness of the color- very shabby chic! look even more delicate in person as they are very tiny tiny tiny...
Now, let me finish working on my essay.
See you soon and cheers,
Cheily

2 則留言:

  1. I like the idea of the florist bike.
    In my opinion, the cream linings on the cakes are better if you do the cream blobs closer to each other. Then it seems to be more beautifully arranged. If they are sparser, then the cake seems less Maxime. Hope you get what I mean.
    Work hard:) Cheers

    回覆刪除
  2. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. We have a website which will help you about How to Sell a Car Quickly in 7 Simple Steps

    回覆刪除