2015年5月25日 星期一

Fairies' Garden






Home of Fairies- 
❣ This is by far the most detailed work I have accomplished. Everything is handmade to scale and matched perfectly. Even though this arrangement is not very splendid, the realism of the work is definitely surprising. 

❣ Each leaf is made to look like the real leaf in life.
There are a total of 5 different species of flowers in this arrangement, which is 
Syringa vulgaris, Ranunculus, Callirhoe involucrata, Black oak leafs and Sawtooth Oak leafs. 

❣This piece in real life looks much more delicate. I love looking at it too! 

❣I would like to stress on the lilac, the process of work could be found in my blog. I made each petal by hand without using any mold and color the end in green and outside in purple. 

3 則留言:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!
    All the best
    Vivian

    回覆刪除
  2. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Best Engineering Colleges In California

    回覆刪除