2016年10月15日 星期六

Autumn


Dear Readers,

 It is quite busy as I started my semester once again. I have made a lot of models and drawings related to my own architectural ideas. Recently, I am reading Carlo Scarpa, Lou Kahn, Michelangelo 's work and discovered something very very interesting and I really agree upon to their ideas on architecture. Anyway, I would like to thank you for all of your support because all of my tiny bottles with flowers were sold!!! I have made 12 of them and all of my flowers were sold!! yay!





I only have 3 more flowers left until I can get back to work on miniature in December. I'll produce more work in the next quarter of year. 

Best wishes,
cheily

2 則留言:

  1. Really lovely floral arrangements and I am SO HAPPY that you were able to sell ALL of your arrangements too! :D

    elizabeth

    回覆刪除
  2. Hallo Cheily,
    i've read all your posts.Your miniatures are very beautiful ans i hope you show us much More.
    Now i followed your blog so i will not missing anything :-)

    Havel a nice time and best whises!!!!

    Sigrid
    ShabbyDollhouse

    回覆刪除