2017年8月6日 星期日

Miniature Flowers- Lily of the Valley

Hi everybody! 

 Today I spent quite a lot of time to investigate into a new type of flowers- Lily of the valley. They are quite hard to make because the bell-shape tiny flowers have a little 'hole' inside the bell shape. Also, the tiny little bell also have an outskirt curling out to the side. I hand-craft each of them so it is quite painstakingly to finish one stalk, for each of them have six bell-shape flowers! However, the final result is really satisfying, requiring a lot of researching on the form of the flowers. I think my lily of the valley is not really curling (really) down like the real one and I hope to try it out next time. ^3^ 






You may find this little lily of the valley on my Etsy store:
www.etsy.com/shop/cheilysminiature

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/cheilysminiature

Instagram: 
www.instagram.com/cheilysminiatures

Hope you enjoy this post!! 

Cheily

1 則留言:

  1. I KNOW that making each of those tiny bell flowers must have been painstaking but your lily of the valley arrangement is Absolutely Beautiful! ♡

    回覆刪除